Call for Papers
The CHAIN Workshop aims at bringing together technical professionals, i.e., engineers and researchers, and service providers, e.g., acousticians, in order to explore the vast possibilities that big data and artificial intelligence can provide to both hearing aids users and professionals of the hearing aids industry. The CHAIN Workshop is an interdisciplinary workshop and aims at addressing not only how big data and artificial intelligence can improve hearing aids technology but as well how such improvements would be perceived by actors of the sector and what type of business models could be developed on this basis.
The workshop is part of the 8th IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI, http://ichi2020.de) and will be held in Oldenburg, Germany, on Monday June 15th 2020.
We invite submission of original, unpublished papers on topics including but not limited to:
- Innovative services in the hearing aids industry
- Artificial intelligence for personalized services
- Artificial intelligence to support hearing aids professionals
- Big data for audiological applications
- Artificial intelligence for binaural processing
- Computational auditory scenes analysis
- Modelling of binaural perception
Papers should not exceed 5 pages, with the fifth page containing only references. Papers should be submitted as PDF prepared using the IEEE template available here: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
The papers should be submitted using EasyChair before March 22nd, 2020 using the following link:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=chain2020. Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of the IEEE ICHI Conference.
- Submission opened on EasyChair. March 1st, 2020
- Deadline for paper submission: March 22nd, 2020
- Notification of paper acceptance: April 15th, 2020
- Submission of camera-ready paper: May 8th, 2020